Thursday, July 1, 2010

We received our first order of Adoption Bug shirts yesterday! I absolutely love them and I can not wait to order more! This isn't a full picture of one of the shirts, but this was on my way to work this morning. Better pictures to come soon. I LOVED wearing my Adoption Rocks shirt and I am just so proud to show that we are adopting! Just thought I would share with everyone!!! Hope that you all have had a great day!





Also, tomorrow, the 2nd, is mine & Justin's 5 year wedding anniversary! We are so excited and he has the evening planned out for us! We are hoping and praying that this will be our last anniversary with just the two of us, so we are going to enjoy it! Hopefully by this time next year we will have a sweet child and we will have something else to celebrate! By the way, I had a dream last night that we got twin baby girls!!! So, whatever my dreams mean, I don't know, but I would just LOVE that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, twins, but wouldn't that be awesome. (:

    ReplyDelete