Monday, July 19, 2010

GROWING :)

Today, I took Little Miss to the doctor. This appt was only to check her weight, to be sure that it was increasing. She was 9lbs when she was born, 8lbs 15oz when we left the hospital and 8lbs 13oz on her 1 week drs appt. Today, at 2 weeks and 1 day, she is weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. :) She is just perfectly healthy and eating like a champ. I just love taking her places! People just ohhh and ahhh over her every where we go, and I just love it, of course! Today at the drs office, a woman said, "Kelly, I didn't even know you were expecting!" I responded with, "Oh I wasn't! We ADOPTED this precious little angel!" She said back to me..."Kelly, I think she looks just like you!!" SOOO, I AM JUST ON CLOUD 9!!! :) I know that she obviously doesn't look like me, but I seem to think that she does! She is such a Blessing to us! Oh, and her doctor said today that hopefully if I keep feeding her like I am, she will start sleeping longer through the night! YEAH!! She slept awesome last night...She ate at 12am and slept until 6am. Her doctor said, "I bet you freaked out and woke her up to eat, didn't you?!?! Yes, I am guilty of that! HAHA! I woke her up because I thought, "Uh oh, what is wrong with her, she didn't wake up to eat!" He laughed!

We then took a little trip to WalMart for a few little things. She was perfect the entire day. She just loves shopping already! :)

6 comments:

  1. She ate at 12 and slept until?! I am so jealous! I wish Easton slept that good! Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant "slept until 6:00"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Kelly! she is growing so fast already. Time goes by so fast and I know everyone tells you the same thing!!! I think we all just can't believe how fast time goes when you have babies! Time is so different!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I ordered my "Adoption Rocks" t-shirt today!! Can't wait to get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly,

    Congrats, hope everything is going well for you and your family. I am so happy and excited for the both of you. I remember the day when my adopted cousin joined our family. I will continue to pray for all of you. Congratulations, she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I can't wait to see her face! Did you go to the HSC meeting last night? I thought it was next Monday. You look so happy with her! Is your husband loving it as much too?

    ReplyDelete