Sunday, April 10, 2011
- You weigh 23.10 lbs and are in the 97th percentile.
- You are 29 1/2 inches long and in the 97th percentile in that, as well.
- You are crawling everywhere... non stop!!!
- You are pulling up on everything.
- Yesterday, Saturday, you walked behind a little stand and push toy. You only took about 4 steps, though. I missed this because I was at work, but your Daddy and cousin Autumn told me ALL about it!
- Today, you walked the complete length of the bath tub while holding on... :) Which doesn't sound like much, but to this Momma, it is huge!!
- You have 6 teeth that are completely in right now and 1 that is little bitty, so a total of 7 TEETH... and you like to bite!!!
- You are really feeding yourself so well. You only feed yourself cookies and snacks, but you pick it right up and go straight to your mouth with it.
- You are talking so much and it is so sweet! You can say Dada, Momma, Hi, Bye, Baa (which is what you are calling our dog, Bailey... and every other dog! LOL), Pa, Gram and Ed swear that you said "Gram" one day, and when your cousin Easton was here, he would steal your toys (which was too cute) and ONE time you took one back and said, "Mine"!
- You are waving all of the time. Every time that we are walking to the car, you wave at everything saying, "Bye Bye"! You wave while we are going down the road until you just get tired of it! You will wave and say, "Hi"... which is my favorite!!
- You clap every time that you do something that you are proud of. You immediately look around to see who else needs to be clapping. We all end up clapping saying, "YAAAAYYYY!!!" You get so excited.
- You are always smiling and happy. You have always been this way since you were born. You are such a happy and pleasant girl.
- We still have to use Dove unscented soap and Eucerin Calming Cream as your skin care because of the eczema. It keeps it under control, though.
- You have just started pulling your hair bows out... THIS IS A BIG NO-NO!! :)
- You love to be outside. It makes you a very happy girl.
- You are wearing mostly 18 months clothes.
- SO MANY people love and adore you. You definitely put a smile on LOTS of people's faces.
- You are such a wonderful child and a blessing to me and your Daddy. You make us smile each and every day. We love you so very much.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I am kinda behind on posting some sweet pictures of Gracie Ann. These pictures are from Sunday afternoon after church. It was beautiful outside, so we ventured out for a while to soak in some rays while Justin mowed our yard for the first time this year!
Doing a little swinging on the front porch...
Love this picture! She looks so sweet and innocent looking up at the sky...
This picture is one of my faves! It is kinda silly, but it just fully shows her BIG personality. She is always making some silly faces! LOVE HER!
Now, these are actually one of my absolute favorite flowers! I love having pretty blooming flowers, something that I have inherited from my Mother and all of the women on her side of the family. I planted these last year and they have come up so pretty! This is a Hyacinth...
These pictures are from last night. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and here she came to hang out with me. AND...she found a friend on the refrigerator! Haha!! She was amazed!
She had to give her kisses...
She was just too excited!! Here she is clapping like, "YAY, I have found a friend!" She played at the refrigerator the entire time that I made dinner! :)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
- Everyone has such customized blog pages. How do you do this? Every time that I try to put a picture in my header, it is so big that you can only see part of the picture. I can't seem to ever get this figured out.
- Where do you go for really cute backgrounds? I only really know of one place, and that is Shabby Blogs.
- How do you insert a website? For instance, say you have "click HERE and it will take you to such and such"...how do you do that?
- How do you make your name appear as a signature after each post that you do?
- How do you insert a picture from the internet? I have tried this before but can't seem to really find much.
Now, I know there are many more questions that I just can't seem to think of right now, but any help would be much, much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance...from a not so fancy blogger! :)
I have been telling them for a while now that there would come a day when she would beg to stay with them and want me to leave!! As much as this made me realize that my baby girl is growing up and getting a mind and personality of her own, I know that she absolutely made 2 people's day... Her Gram and Grandee's!! :) I am so lucky and blessed to be her Mommy!!!
Sent from my iPhone
Monday, March 7, 2011
We have had a super busy weekend! It rained ALL DAY on Saturday... so we just stayed in and played and cleaned. Got alot of laundry done, which I always hate doing! :) Sunday we went to church, went to eat afterwards, went home and put on comfy clothes and then we all went to my brother's house for supper. Justin has been helping my brother put tile down in his bathroom this weekend, so he had to help him get that finished up while we were there! Here are some pics of our day on Sunday...My sweet baby girl right after church...
Gracie and my niece, Autumn, who stayed the night with us on Saturday night, so she went to church with us...
We all went to Publix for stuff to make lasagna while the guys were working on the floor. Gracie and Carson were LOVING the race car buggies! HAHA!!
Yep, my life is pretty simple! THIS is what I love about Sunday's...
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
My cousin is the one on the right. She has been singing since she was little. She really has an awesome voice! I think they are doing another video soon and I will be sure to post it!! :)
Friday, March 4, 2011
Yesterday I got off work early!! So, when I went to pick up Gracie, Carson wanted her to ride in his Jeep with him. So that is what we did. It ended up being a perfect evening!! These pictures are coming from my phone and I haven't figured out how to upload more than one at a time, so bare with me! Haha!
Monday, February 28, 2011
How blessed are we??? Our daughter is finally ours FOREVER... she has always been ours, though!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
My baby girl gave me the very best Valentine's day gift of all... She is now giving kisses!! I thought all day that she was trying to, but tonight, all I have to say is, "Give Momma kisses" and she will come at me with mouth WIDE open! Haha! I JUST LOVE IT! She is so sweet and just makes me melt! Here is a little pictiure of her clapping her hands. If she does something that she thinks was something special, she will start clapping like crazy! If she is sitting there and I say, "YAAAAYYYY!!!", she will look at me and start clapping like crazy. BLESS...