Monday, November 22, 2010
I know that I have been so horrible at blogging lately. Sometimes I just hate not being able to post all of her pictures, so I just don't even bother! But this will be over in February, hopefully! OH I CAN NOT WAIT! You all will get so tired of seeing my Little Miss' face! She is definitely the high light of our lives. :)
Friday, November 12, 2010
- She is weighing in at 17.11 lbs!!! She is in the 97th percentile in her weight. YAY!! She is such a precious little chunker and we just love it. She is just sooo healthy!! :)
- She is 27 inches long! She is in the 97th percentile in her heighth, as well!
- Her head size is in the 50th percentile!
- We get to start some sweet potatoes!! Ohhh, how I have been waiting to do this! I haven't done it yet because I wanted to wait until the weekend so that I could be with her for a couple of days to be sure that he doesn't have a reaction. He told me to start her on cereal in a bowl, but I had actually started that on the Friday before! Ooops... (I just couldn't wait)
Everything else was absolutely perfect with her. We are so lucky and blessed to have such a healthy and happy baby. She, of course, was all smiles to see her Dr.!
The rest of the week we have just had a super busy week. I have pretty much just worked and worked trying to get as many people taken care of as I could. With Thanksgiving coming up, everyone is wanting their hair fixed up! :) I did get to get 2 visits from my little Angel at work, though! Her Aunt Hee Hee brought her to see me on Thursday and today she and her Daddy came to visit me and brought me lunch. Aren't they just so sweet?! We have another crazy busy weekend! Thank goodness it is finally here!!!!!!!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
I have started my carb diet back... :( I started it on Tuesday, so this is my 3rd day! My days have consisted of
- Tuesday...breakfast- eggs and fried bologna; dinner- chicken from Zaxby's
- Wednesday...breakfast- eggs and fried bologna; dinner- green beans and grilled chicken
- Thursday...breakfast- chicken from lastnight scrambled with eggs and cream cheese; don't know what I am going to do for dinner yet!
BLAH...eggs, meat, green beans, cheese...this is what my life will consist of 2 WHOLE WEEKS...I want a candy bar so bad! HAHA! Oh well, I will make. :)
So, I am going to try to go back to work today and hopefully my baby girl will feel better. I have a lot of things to post about that I need to catch you up on, including HALLOWEEN AND TRICK OR TREATING!!! So much fun!! I will do that maybe tomorrow! I am off to a long day at work today! Have a great day!!!