Monday, November 22, 2010

Guess What????

Little Miss has FINALLY rolled over!!! She rolled over Sunday after we had gotten home from church. Justin had her laying on a blanket in the floor and all of a sudden she just rolled right over! We kept putting her back on her tummy and she would roll back over to her back... she did this probably 6 times! I am so happy to see her do new things and Justin, Ashley, my niece Amber, Carson and I were all able to be right there when she did it for the 1st time. We were all so excited for her. She is growing waaayyyy too fast!

I know that I have been so horrible at blogging lately. Sometimes I just hate not being able to post all of her pictures, so I just don't even bother! But this will be over in February, hopefully! OH I CAN NOT WAIT! You all will get so tired of seeing my Little Miss' face! She is definitely the high light of our lives. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww Kel. I am SO excited for her. The next thing you know, she'll be crawling, walking, and talking. Oh my! :) I need to see her soon. I miss her face, and yours too of course! I hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting Little Miss rolled over! Watching them learn new things is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Little Miss! We are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete