Friday, November 12, 2010

4 Month Check Up... WOO HOO!!!

Yea, SO...I haven't even posted about Little Miss' 4 month check up appointment....Am I a bad parent OR WHAT??? LOL! I have been running so crazy lately. I seriously have had clients telling me "ummm, can you get me in ASAP!" I have had soooo many messages and phone calls to return and I am sure that they have literally thought that I had forgotten about them. Gosh, sometimes I feel like I am running a million steps behind everything else. But, I am proud to say that I have FINALLY gotten all of my phone calls returned, I think! ;) I was only able to work 1 day last week because Little Miss was sick and pitiful. I have been back all this week, but didn't get to work on Tuesday because it was Little Miss' appointment, and when she has to get shots, I just go ahead and take off the whole day in case they make her sick. So what did we learn at her 4 month check up???
  • She is weighing in at 17.11 lbs!!! She is in the 97th percentile in her weight. YAY!! She is such a precious little chunker and we just love it. She is just sooo healthy!! :)
  • She is 27 inches long! She is in the 97th percentile in her heighth, as well!
  • Her head size is in the 50th percentile!
  • We get to start some sweet potatoes!! Ohhh, how I have been waiting to do this! I haven't done it yet because I wanted to wait until the weekend so that I could be with her for a couple of days to be sure that he doesn't have a reaction. He told me to start her on cereal in a bowl, but I had actually started that on the Friday before! Ooops... (I just couldn't wait)

Everything else was absolutely perfect with her. We are so lucky and blessed to have such a healthy and happy baby. She, of course, was all smiles to see her Dr.!

The rest of the week we have just had a super busy week. I have pretty much just worked and worked trying to get as many people taken care of as I could. With Thanksgiving coming up, everyone is wanting their hair fixed up! :) I did get to get 2 visits from my little Angel at work, though! Her Aunt Hee Hee brought her to see me on Thursday and today she and her Daddy came to visit me and brought me lunch. Aren't they just so sweet?! We have another crazy busy weekend! Thank goodness it is finally here!!!!!!!

1 comment: