Friday, November 5, 2010

HALLOWEEN...even though I am about a week late :)

Our Halloween was a great night. I really enjoyed getting Little Miss dressed up and ready for her very 1st Halloween. Although she will not ever remember this, it is just simply the memories that we are making that I LOVE!
Here is a picture of Little Miss, my neice Autumn, my nephew Carson and my Grandad


Little Miss and her cousin, Easton

Little Miss and I...she is looking straight up at me! So SWEET!



Carson being extremely proud of his pumpkin!

Carson loving on my sweet baby girl... he is always so sweet to her :)


And...a little family picture after church on Halloween. Justin, Little Miss and I.

Pretty much just a picture post, but I hope you enjoyed! We are so blessed with our baby girl and also with our FABULOUS families!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute, can't wait to see her little face. Hope you guys had a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete