Sunday, January 9, 2011

Horrible, Awful & Terrible Me

I have been such a horrible, awful and terrible blogger lately and for this, I AM SO SORRY... Usually, I am just so ready to play with my sweet Little Miss when I get home from work, that I just don't really think of anything else. I am making a vow to do my best to be a better blogger. I have so many things to update on that I do not even know where to begin.
  • Little Miss has 2 teeth...Can you believe this? She got her 1st one on the Monday right after Thanksgiving. Her 2nd one came in on December 5th, just a few short days later.
  • Little Miss is sitting all by her little self. She has been sitting since December 2nd, and I love love love it. This has been one of my favorite milestones yet, pretty much just because she takes much better pictures when she is sitting alone! :)
  • Little Miss is now in a big girl seat instead of her infant carrier! She absolutely loves sitting in her new seat. She can see everything.
  • Little Miss is grabbing at EVERYTHING. She thinks that any object that we hold, she has the right to take it away from us! Haha!
  • Little Miss is getting quite an attitude. She is pretty spoiled and thinks that everything needs to go HER way! :)
  • Little Miss says Dada all of the time and has said Mama only once, but we practice on it every day!! LOL!
  • Things are really moving along in our adoption. I am not going to post details untiol everything is finalized and done, but I will explain everything once we hit this MAJOR MILESTONE called...

FINALIZATION!!!!

She has really grown so much. I wish that I could post some pictures of her beautiful little face, but that is SOON to come, so stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. I hate that I'm missing so much of Little Miss...she's getting to be such a big girl! I know yall are so excited about finalizing everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I stopped in at HSC and we were looking at Christmas Cards they had gotten. I saw the bow and said, "that has to be Kelly's!" She is ADORABLE!!!! I know you are loving every minute of it! I can't wait until you can post pics. of her on here. So glad you have finalized! How amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you have been, hope all has been going well. Can't wait to see that little girl of yours. What does she think about this snow we got?

    ReplyDelete