Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crawling Madness...

Little Miss is now on the move!! She is a fully mobile little girl now! She has been getting around on her own for several weeks now, but just not going forward on her hands and knees...Well, that all changed Wednesday night. I saw her crawl forward about 4 or 5 steps, then Thursday morning before I took her to my sister's, she crawled about 10 steps or so. By the time I picked her up Thursday evening, she was a full blown crawler. I just love watching her do this. It is so sweet. My little (or I should say big) 9 lb baby is now a 23 lb mover. Gosh, how she has grown. I can honestly say that I have loved every second of being a mommy. I truly think that God knew that I didn't have any patience, so he made having a child a trial for me. Now, since it took me such a long and hard time to get her, I don't really get frustrated or aggravated. I have all of the patience in the world with her, which I normally do not have. I now know why Justin and I had to go through all of the hardships of trying to conceive a child...It was just so that when we got blessed with OURS, we wouldn't ever take for granted what we have. Everything that we went through was a blessing in disguise!!!

2 comments: