Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's with my Valentines...

Happy Valentine's day to you all!! :) We have had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I have got to spend the entire day at home with my little sweet pea! We ran alot of errands and had quite a few visitors! Our first visitor was Little Miss' Pop and he brought her 2 balloons. She loved them, but loved the string that they were on so much more! Her second visitor was her Granny and Pa and they brought her a balloon, as well! :) Third, Gram came to visit and brought her a little bunny that flops his ears and sings. She loves this thing. She got a dog for Christmas that flops his ears while singing too, and she has always loved when they get to floppin'! :) Fourth, her Mimi came and brought her a bear and a card! Last but not least, her Hee-Hee and Carson came for a visit and brought her 7 balloons. She has had a busy day, but she has loved every minute of her 1st Valentine's day!! :)



My baby girl gave me the very best Valentine's day gift of all... She is now giving kisses!! I thought all day that she was trying to, but tonight, all I have to say is, "Give Momma kisses" and she will come at me with mouth WIDE open! Haha! I JUST LOVE IT! She is so sweet and just makes me melt! Here is a little pictiure of her clapping her hands. If she does something that she thinks was something special, she will start clapping like crazy! If she is sitting there and I say, "YAAAAYYYY!!!", she will look at me and start clapping like crazy. BLESS...

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! I am fixing to settle in with my 2 Valentines and tune into The Bachelor... :)

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'm so glad she had a wonderful "first" Valentines Day. And I'm glad you got to be with her all day! Please give her a kiss and a hug from her other aunt Ashley! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this little princess.... Happy 1st Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious first Valentine's day. Love you Little Miss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Little Miss! Love your Aunt Lana!!!

    ReplyDelete