Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LOVE

Today, the BirthMom has signed her rights away. There is now a 10 day period that she has to change her mind. As I am so thankful that she signed, my heart breaks for her. I know that it was a hard decision for her to make. A decision that was made completely out of LOVE. We have so much love for her. It just leaves me wondering...How can someone have so much LOVE for a complete stranger? I do not know the answer to this question, but I do know that it is true. It honestly amazes me when I sit and think of how special someone is to be able to give another person one of the most awesome and loving gifts in the world.

Dear BMOM,
I have so much love for you. You will never know what a blessing you are to Justin and I. I made a promise to you when I met you. I promised you that if she ever wants to meet you, that we will let her. I PROMISE, she will meet you one day. I do not have a doubt in my mind that she will want to meet you. We will always tell her how much you loved her and how you did the most unselfish thing in this whole world. Something that most people are too selfish to even think of. I hope that life brings you love and joy because you deserve NOTHING less. You are a blessing and I promise you that she will grow up only knowing what a blessing you are. You have given us a piece of your heart and you may not even know it, but you have a piece of mine as well.

The word LOVE doesn't even express what love we have for this amazing woman!

2 comments:

  1. Ok girl...seriously I'm going to have to stop reading your blog! I have just followed you on this journey and I've cried w/ you along the way. The last post made me weep because I remember the first days with Madelyn and how we felt the same way! Your little girl is so, so fortunate because she has 2 mommies that love her! I wish you and Justin all the best life has to offer and we are here for you if you ever need anything! Can't wait til you start sharing pictures...I know she's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so teary-eyed reading this, Kelly! It is so sweet. I can't wait to see my little neice again!

    ReplyDelete