Monday, July 26, 2010

This Is What My Dreams Are Made Of...

So, we have been SUPER BUSY!! I have so many things to blog about...

FIRST OF ALL... Today is the last day that the Bmom has to change her mind. This is a HUGE milestone in our adoption process. WE ARE SO HAPPY!! I know in my heart that she knows that she has made the right choice. Our daughter is going to grow up knowing how amazing her Bmom is. I am always going to tell her how her love was so much more to be able to give a her a better life, than her love would have been had she kept her. She made a plan for her. I know that as this day is so wonderful for us, it has to be horrifying to the Bmom. To know that this is it and you can no longer change your mind...I know that it was a hard day for her. Tomorrow begins a new chapter for us with our daughter, and for the Bmom and her two other daughters. I am sure that she is just looking forward to being able to move on and heal the best that she can.

This Sunday we went to Church for the very first time as a family. :) Everyone was so happy to be able to see and meet her. We had an awesome day! We did get lots of pictures for our first day at church! I will back post when I am able to put them up!!

We have been to 3 different cookouts this week and Little Miss loves them! She loves being around other people! She is so happy all of the time. I have 1 picture of her being fussy and that is one of the very few times that she has been ill. Justin and I are so blessed to have such a happy baby! We now know why we have been on such a journey to have a child. It is all because she was meant for us. AND MAN WAS SHE WORTH THE WAIT!!! Every time that I look at her, I know exactly why we have went through the hard times that we have. Every time, I know that even if we never have another child, everything will be fine. We will be perfectly happy with just her. Now, I absolutely want her to have a sister to be close to, as I am with mine, and a brother to look after her and her sister (wink wink)...but, if we can't achieve these things, we will be just as happy as we are now. We are never going to stress over infertility again. WE NOW HAVE OUR DREAM COME TRUE.

Little Miss' cousin, Easton, came home from SC this weekend. He is just 5 weeks older than her. They will grow up so close! They will be so funny at Christmas' and things throughout the next few years!

I got a video of Carson leaning over Little Miss' bassinet saying, "Watcha doing sweet girl?" It is the absolute sweetest thing that I have ever seen. He loves her so much. When he walks by her, he will stop what he is doing and lean over and kiss her wherever he can reach her at, whether it is her leg, foot, face, head, hand or ear! HAHA! He is precious with her. :)

We have a HUGE BENEFIT YARD SALE this Saturday! We have so many things for it. People have been so awesome donating so many things. We could not be any more blessed by the people around us. Sunday, we are having a "Welcome Little Miss" party. It is basically a baby shower, but since she is already here, we are calling it Welcome Little Miss Party! I am so excited for Saturday and Sunday! We have such a full week and weekend planned ahead!

Oh, and might I mention that we are just SO IN LOVE!!! We have the most perfect and precious angel that we have been chosen to care for. It is definitely the most wonderful and rewarding thing that we have ever done!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly and Justin I am sooooo HAPPY for you and Little Miss!!! She is a very lucky and loved little girl. I am so excited to watch her grow in the coming years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much!!!! I can never tell you how PROUD I am of you and Justin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sure missing this little girl! So happy her and Easton will grow up together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!! One thing checked off the list :) and by the way Little Miss is beautiful....I loved her painted toes Sunday :) How cute!!

    ReplyDelete