Friday, July 2, 2010

Today is a Great Day!!

Today is our 5 year anniversary! We are so excited! It doesn't even seem like 5 years, but then again sometimes it feels like 10! lol. Today is also my Mom and Dad's anniversary and would have been 29 years this year. Please think of him and say a little prayer that he makes it through the day ok. It is going to be tough on him. It is kinda hard to justify us having a great night planned out when I know that his heart is breaking. We all miss my Mom so much more than I ever even knew was possible to miss someone. She was definitely the glue that held us all together! So, it is a bitter sweet day for me. I AM excited for what Justin has planned for us, but my heart hurts a little, too! But 5 years, WOW, seems like just yesterday we were saying "I DO"! I have definitely married my soul mate and my best friend!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I hope yall have a great night! Thinking about your Dad today!

    ReplyDelete