Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just A Little Update

Here is just a little update on our sweet angel! She is doing AWESOME! She is eating mostly 3 oz every feeding, occasionally 4 oz and sometimes 2 oz. She sleeps wonderfully! We are so blessed with a very content and happy baby! She has tons of visitors every day! (We know that she is already going to be a social butterfly!) She is smiling like crazy. Some say it is just gas, but we beg to differ! :) She will just stare up at me and it makes me just MELT. Now, I know that technically she can't really see, but I just know that she knows that she is looking at her Mommy! She has a swing that she just loves to swing in! (Thanks Tonya!) She is the light of our life! We have been so blessed through this whole experience! I left my house on Sunday, the 4th, thinking that I was getting a baby and what was I going to do...because I didn't have a stitch of clothes for her, a bottle, carseat, bed or anything! She has beyond what she needs now, and we haven't even bought the first thing! People have brought everything to us including clothes, bottles, diapers, wipes, bassinet, car seat, swing, bouncey seat, Boppy seats, milk...and the list goes on and on! It is amazing! We have been so blessed and our little angel has been so blessed by people that truly care for her already, as well. Pictures will come soon, I promise! Just still waiting for the legal stuff to get out of the way! I have a ton of pictures already, as she does a little photo shoot every night! She loves playing dress up, I think! Or atleast she doesn't cry when we are doing it! lol! She is OUR ANGEL!!

4 comments:

  1. We are blessed beyond measure. Thank you God!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I got to see her again this weekend, and HOLD her the WHOLE time I was there. Hehe. I can't wait to see her at Tuff's Birthday party this weekend!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for your family today!!! I love your blog. I have been here before but this is the first time I have commented. Can't wait to order my shirt!
    Ms. Princess sure is a lucky little girl to have you and Justin as her mommy and daddy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! How exciting. I can't believe how fast this all went for you! Congrats, momma! I can't wait to meet her. I don't even have words to express how happy I am for you both!!! As I was reading my eyes welled up with tears for you as I know and understand the journey. See you soon!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete