Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 Weeks



Today our baby girl is 2 weeks old. She has brightened our life more than you could even imagine. She is getting so big...kinda makes me sad already!! She went to the doctor last Monday and had lost 2 oz, for a total loss of 3 oz. We go back to the doctor in the morning to see how much she weighs now. I know that she has gained this time. It is so exciting waiting to find out how much she has gained! lol! Here are a few pics of this sweet little girl!! No faces, though!






Today, Little Missy got her first pedi by her Momma! Now, we both have 'Dutch Tulip' on our toes! Her little toes are so tiny that I kinda made a mess with it! HAHA! Oh well, they are still just too cute!

Hope that you all enjoy these few pictures! She is such a doll and I hate not posting her sweet little face, but they will come soon enough! Oh, and couldn't you just eat these sweet little feet?

1 comment:

  1. I can already tell she is going to a Ms. Pris!! :) I am so happy for you guys...Won't be much longer until everything will be final...I love the toes :)

    ReplyDelete