Sunday, August 22, 2010

What have we been up to???

As all of you know, I am so behind on posting. We have been up to so much and loving every minute of it! Here is a little recap:

We finally had our huge yard sale! It was an awesome success! We had so much donated stuff...it was wonderful! Thank you to everyone that helped us that day! It was HOT and RAINY, but some awesome people stuck it out with us to help make the day a success.


The day after the yard sale, we had our first shower! It was so awesome. Everyone got to meet Little Missy. Some pretty awesome girls sure did pull the shower off amazingly with very little notice! Everything was just perfect! The cake was awesome!!!







We took our first road trip the next weekend! We took a trip to my Grandmother's house in Kentucky. It was the best trip ever. It was so awesome for Little Missy to finally get to meet my precious Grandmother, Mam. They fell in love while we were there! It was so good for all of us to go up there. I feel so close to my Mom when I am there with Mam. It was my Mom's favorite place to be in this whole wide world, and because of that, I absolutely love being there, too! My baby girl did wonderfully on the drive there and on the drive back. We only stopped once for her on the way and we didn't have to stop at all on the way back! She truly is the best baby ever. She is just always smiles and always so content.

This weekend we attended our daughter's very first wedding. Congrats to you, Emily and Montana! We are so happy for you two. Your journey is just beginning, so sit back and enjoy every minute of it. We also had Little Miss' first photography session! SHE DID AMAZING!! We did pictures for over 4 and a half hours and changed her clothes so many times, and she stayed a happy baby! Thank you Candice for doing the most amazing job ever. I have never seen pictures so beautiful! Then, today we went to Church and afterwards, they had a baby shpwer for us. We got so many wonderful things. We are so very blessed to have the family and friends that we have. Thank you to all of you, you all did way too much. We are so grateful and so happy!

Our lives are so full right now and we are happier than words can even say. We feel so complete right now. Our daughter fills our hearts so much every single day. I am still wondering how we can be so blessed with such an amazing blessing. She makes our lives so perfect! Ahhh...now I think that I finally have yall caught up! OH, and I went back to work... :( I hate leaving her every day, but I working so that we can give her the world! I am now a working MOMMA!! I just love being called a MOMMA! FINALLY!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just feel so blessed you are about to pop? I am so blessed to have you Kelly as my granddaughter's mommy! Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete