Monday, August 30, 2010

Little Miss' Room

We have had Little Miss' room done for a few weeks, but I just haven't gotten around to making a post about it. Right after we had gotten her I chose this frilly and silky bedding for her room that was just gorgeous! After we had her for a little while and I got to know her personality, I realized that the frilly silky bedding just wasn't for her. She is so easy going and always just goes with the flow, so I chose something different. Something that just seems much more HER!

Here is a before picture of the room where her room is now...

Here are 2 in between pictures after the primer coat...


NOW, here are some pictures of the finished project...

This is her boof shelf/storage bins...

Notice that I have her pictures covered! :) ...

This is her cute little lamp. This is the theme that the whole room is based on...

I just LOVE her room. Now, this doesn't show her entire room because of privacy reasons. Her name is on the wall and she has a rocking chair with her name on it, as well. This is mostly it, but there are a few things not shown! Hope that you all enjoy it! She absolutely LOVES her room!

3 comments:

  1. love love love it!!! she is one lucky little girl!!! Also love her professional pics!! Just Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her room. I have something in the making... to match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her room is beautiful! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete