Monday, August 30, 2010

Just a little shopping for my girl! :)

I did a little shopping for Little Miss today and got her just a few little things! Here are 2 of the cutest shirts ever! I love shirts that say things about Mommy and/or Daddy!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these little jeans! They are just too cute! I love the little ruffle at the bottom!

I bought a new diaper bag today! I love the colors on it. Now usually, I am way more of a plain, simple and elegant type person, so this bag is way more BUSY than what I would normally carry. BUT I LOVE IT!!!

I bought a few little things for her 1st Halloween, also! I absolutely love these shirts! I think that the "Daddy" one is the cutest, but the "Mummy" one will do! :)

This will be her 1st Trick or Treating Bag! I will probably get her name put on it somewhere before Halloween!!

I just have so much fun shopping for my baby girl! I can't wait to pick out her Halloween costume! I actually think that I have already chosen it, but I just have to find somewhere that has it in stock. It is WAY CUTE!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Shopping is SO much fun for girls!!! (I guess you noticed I have done some myself.) :) I was hoping you guys would be at the meeting last week because I am dying to meet your little one!!! How fun! Those chubby legs are SO CUTE! Can't wait to see her face! Her room is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the diaper bag. It looks like the same brand/material of mine. You know you can get those monogrammed. I think Kara Gannon had one that material that she got monogrammed... I was going to get Tuff's monogrammed but never did. Now it's too big for me to use. You know the older they get, the less you have to carry. Haha. I always loved all the mommy/daddy outfits as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all! The Halloween stuff is so cute! Can't wait to hear and see what she is going to be! The diaper bag is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete