Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Really??? We deserve to be THIS Blessed?!?!

Justin and I are quickly learning how BLESSED we are to have such amazing people around us. I have so many people giving us things for the yard sale and we are sooo grateful! I have all of the things that I posted about previously, and now I have several more things to get! Yesterday at work, I had people to tell me that they will give me an Oak corner curio cabinet in perfect condition, a leather couch and love seat and MORE! This is so awesome! Without all of these things, there would not be a yard sale and we feel so blessed! I also have a friend that makes cakes and she told me that she would do 2 weeks out of July, August AND September where all of her profit goes to support our adoption! Again, BLESSED! I don't know how we will ever pay you all back, but we will try our hardest! Plus when Baby Nichols gets here, we know that they will be a blessing to us AND everyone else! We love you all and are so grateful to you in helping us make it possible to bless our family with a precious child!

Our Social Worker is now back from vacation! YAY! So, we can get everything finished up! She has to write our Home Study and we will be all done. Well, Justin still has to get his physical, but after that, we will be all finished up and just WAITING!!! I dread waiting because I am probably one of least patient people ever, but I am so so excited to be waiting, as well. I actually can not wait to be technically "waiting"! Can you believe that it is actually going to be our turn? Gosh, we are so used to watching everyone else get what we are dying for, so it will be so unreal when we are finally able to have a turn! We may have to wait for a while, but atleast we now know that there is an end in sight. Ahhh... we are SO EXCITED!!!!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love you! And I am STILL praying for you every day. I plan to buy me a shirt SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, this is Ashley Taylor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoopie. God is placing people in our paths and loading us up with blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my shirts, they are so cute. I will start cleaning out for the sale next week. I hope we fill up our garage. Love you both much

    ReplyDelete