Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have finally been able to meet my newest mephew, Easton, this week! He is absolutely precious! As babies get bigger, like my ohter nephew, Carson, you seem to forget how small they actually were. Easton is so tiny and sweet! He makes you want to just go lay down and just snuggle right up with him!


Carson was just a bit interested! :) He wanted to touch him at first, but then he was done. He wanted play and do his own thing!



I am such a proud aunt to all of nieces and nephews. They are all so sweet...most of the time! :)
I sure do miss the days when they were all as small as Easton. Here are a few pics to introduce you to all of the kids in my life!!!

Easton


Carson


Autumn, Alex & Amber


These are the loves of our life! My brother Jason, and his wife Kesha, are the parents of Alex, Amber & Autumn. Alex is the oldest, 13! I sure do miss when he was easton's size! He was one of the sweetest little boys that has ever been. He still is a sweet one, though! Autumn & Amber are twins and they are 10. They are beautiful inside and out. They are definitely going to give their Daddy a heart attack in a few years! haha!
Carson is my sister's little boy. Ashley is definitely a proud Momma of this sweet angel. He has just turned 2! The Terrible Two's!!!!!
Easton is Justin's sister's little boy. Lana and Joe have definitley made a precious and beautiful little boy. I can't wait to see him blossom into his very own little person!





1 comment:

  1. Sweet, sweet babies! I am so glad you got to meet Easton! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete