Sunday, October 24, 2010

UPDATE ON LITTLE MISS ;)

So...my baby girl is 16 weeks old today! Isn't that so CRAZY??? I just can not believe how fast she is growing up on me. It seems like she is learning new things all of the time now. This is so exciting to see her do something new, but it also means that she is getting so big, which sometimes could make me pretty sad! BUT, seeing her smile and laugh, as she does all of the time now, makes me just explode with happiness. Here are a few things that she has started doing within the last week...
  • She has found that she kinda likes to suck on her thumb! (She has really started this just yesterday and she only sucks on her right thumb!!) It is so funny.
  • She can now put her paci back into her mouth. She has been pulling it out of her mouth for a while now, but she has just figured out how to put it back in.
  • She loves when you tickle her chest, kinda under her neck. She will laugh and laugh...ALWAYS. This is just precious.
  • She is shoveling everything into her mouth. This has been going on for probably 2-3 weeks, though.
  • She has FINALLY found me in the car! I have a mirror on the seat so that I can see her and she has just recently found me in the rear view mirror by looking through her mirror. THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING!!! I will hear her breathing really hard and kicking in her seat and this is when she is looking dead at me through the rear view mirror. When I look at her, she laughs & giggles. It is such a day brightening moment! :)
  • Oh, and she pulls her hair...all of the time! She has been doing this for a couple of weeks. I hate when she does it. I know it hurts! LOL!

Last night Justin and I had our first "date night" since we have been parents. My sister kept Little Miss while we went out. We didn't do anything major, we just went to Bass Pro for the 1st time since it has re-opened from the flood. Justin had to get her her first Real Camo hunting outfit. Oh my goodness, I think it is so ugly! Haha! He LOVES it, though. I may think that it is ugly, but she will definitely ROCK IT OUT, if I must say so myself!!! ;) We did just a bit more shopping around, grabbed a bite to eat and then went on back to pick up our sweet Angel. It was so weird being out without her, but we really enjoyed our night! Today, we are having a low key kinda day! Little Miss is currently sleeping in her Daddy's arms in the recliner while I am sitting here on the couch watching "Amazing Wedding Cakes" and updating my blog. Is that not a perfect day, or what??? We will head over to my Dad's after while for our Sunday Dinner ritual. And, I also have my windows open today, so the breeze is blowing through perfectly. FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe she is already 16 weeks old!! Gosh, it goes by too fast! I have got to see this camo outfit! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are growing so so fast!!! This is such a fun age Kelly!! I am lovin all these new things Ada is doing to!! It's such a big step for them. Ada is taking her paci in and out now too and she is also sucking on her finger/fist. We had a really good time at the pumpkin patch! Tuff and Harrison are climbing on EVERYTHING!!!! It's so funny but scary too!! I love these babies!

    ReplyDelete