Thursday, October 21, 2010

CIRCUS TIME...

I am a little behind on my blogging because we have been so very busy! We had such an awesome weekend! We had lots of friend time, family time and of course...MOMMY TIME! :) On Saturday, we had Little Miss' and my nephew, Carson's Halloween pictures made. They got all dressed up in their costumes and poor Candice tried her best to get some good shots of them. I haven't seen the pictures yet, but there is just no telling because both babies were NOT in the mood for pictures!! Since it was time for Little Miss' 3 month pictures, we also did some pictures of them in their regular clothes, as well. We got some of them together and some of me and Little Miss and Ash and Carson. I saw a couple of them from Candice's camera and they looked pretty good, given the kids' moods. They had me and my sister pretty stressed because they both just were not cooperative! LOL!!! (NOTE TO YOU ALL...I am learning that with a child, it is VERY hard to be a control freak! Things don't just always go as planned!) I sometimes kinda get cracked up at myself because I get so stressed when I am not in COMPLETE control...and nowadays...well, Little Miss is pretty much in control! HAHA! But, oh how I love it!
We rushed home from pictures to get the kids ready to head out to the CIRCUS!!! Oh, how I love the circus! It was so much fun. All of the kids really had such an awesome time. They were just amazed at everything. Here are some pictures of us with one of the clowns...


Here are just some snapshots of us while we were waiting for it to begin...

This is my sister, Ashley and Carson

Little Miss and I (I hate blacking out her face, but soon I will no longer have to!) :)

Our friend, Christy with her 2 kids, Micah and Liv

We had such a great time at the circus! The older kids got to ride elephants and ponies, while Little Miss and I saved seats! The people in the circus really put their lives on the line and it is so amazing. There was one time when a man literally almost fell off of this huge ring that was in the air. It made my heart stop! I absolutely love making wonderful memories with my baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment