Tuesday, October 5, 2010

LOVE Is In The Air!!!

Just so you all know... we have 31 days until a very special day!!! We have been counting down for a while now, but we are getting closer and closer. I thank GOD every day for my sweet daughter!

I want to give a huge CONGRATULATIONS to one of my great friends, Ashley and her new husband, Jordan! They have "tied the knot" this weekend with a gorgeous wedding. They had mason jars hanging every where with little tea lights in them. It looked like little fireflies inside them, it was so pretty. I am so happy for you two and for your precious little boy, Tuff! Love you, Ash!

I have more things to post about, but will do that maybe this afternoon! I also have some pictures that I actually can post!!! YEAH!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kel. And thanks for making my hair so BEAUTIFUL!!! I got so many compliments. Love you!

    ReplyDelete