Thursday, October 21, 2010

Marvelous Monday :)

Monday is always a great day because I am off and get to spend the whole day with my sweet little girl and my nephew Carson. This Monday, Carson and I made a fort in my living room floor!

OK...so I am not much of a builder, but hey, he loved it!!!

This is Carson inside his "house" with his farm...

Here, he decided that he might want to take a nap inside his "house" (This lasted for all of ummm 5 seconds!) :)

And here is where I had to throw the camera down because he was grabbing her so that he could put her in the box and move her into his house! LOL!!! He is just too funny!

Monday evening we had our 3 month Post Placement Visit. It went great. Little Miss was such a little ham while we were there. She showed off her little laugh several times! She is such a little social bug! I just love it! We only have 1 more visit to go at 6 months!!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time, beautiful gowns as well. I wish I could sew but I have no luck at all when it comes to that. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete