Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The GREATEST Moment Yet...

So, tonight I was holding Little Miss to where her back was against my stomach and she was facing away from me...She threw her head backwards and pushed those big blue eyes up at me and smiled. I started talking to her and she literally started laughing SO HARD that she couldn't breathe. She laughed like this for about 5 minutes straight. She did it for a minute or two and I finally got my hands on my cell phone and got the BEST video ever! This has been the greatest moment yet! She has absolutely made our night! I wish that I could post her face because I would post the video in a heartbeat. This little girl is the light of our lives!!! She just couldn't be any more perfect!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I can't wait to see!!! I am so happy for yall Kelly to have this little girl in your lives! She is just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the bitter sweet moments Kel. I can't believe how big she's gotten. They grow so fast. She's such a sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love reading your blog! My name is Kelly, and I live in LaVergne, TN. My husband and I are in the adoption process waiting for our child. Your blog gives me hope that it WILL happen, even when it doesn't seem like it, and that it will be all that I dream of and more! I would love to hear more about your story sometime! Feel free to email me, or check out my blog!

    swindellk@hotmail.com
    http://brandonandkellysadoption.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is our little honeybun!! You never imagine how much love you can give to one person until you have grandchildren. God has blessed our family so!! Love you Little Miss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!!! She is growing quickly! I know you must be loving every min. I cant imagine how holding your own must be after all the trying/wanting/waiting stress. :)

    So blessed!

    ReplyDelete