Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Mommy and Daughter Time

So, this weekend I have pretty much just had some wonderful Mommy/Daughter time. It has been truly amazing. What I would give to be able to stay at home with my baby, but I just can't possibly do that. I have to work. I have always said that there was just NO WAY that I could be a stay at home Mom, but since I am a Mom, I absolutely would be a stay at home Mom in a heartbeat!! Since I have had a few good solid days with my baby girl, she has really turned into a Momma's girl! OH I LOVE IT!! I love her being a Momma's girl. She has had several visitors this weekend and while they were holding her, she was just looking around for ME! Sweet, Sweet Baby! So...what have we done all weekend...

On Friday, we just hung out at home. My sister, Ashley, came over for a little bit and played with Little Miss... she absolutely LOVES her Aunt Hee Hee! We had fun doing that for a little while. After she left, Justin and I just spent time loving on our sweet baby. She is very much so the highlight of our lives. We had an awesome night at home.

On Saturday, Justin left in the wee hours of the morning to go to a big dove shoot...that's right, he is a huge hunter! So, Little Miss and I had the whole morning to just lay around and snuggle. So that is just what we did. We snuggled all morning long. We had quite a few visitors wanting to visit with Little Miss on Saturday. People just love to come and hold her! lol! We took a trip shopping after all of our visitors left. I was able to get quite a few Fall clothes for Little Miss. I got her some very cute tights that I can not wait to put on her cute little chunky legs. I got her a little sweater to wear over the tights. I got her a cute little brown dress. She now has bows in just about every Fall color! :) Also, I bought her another pair of little blue jeans and a very cute cream color shirt that has a little ruffle around the neck. All of her stuff is so cute and I am so ready for Fall. I am so ready for her to wear her tights with her dresses. After we got back from shopping, Justin, Little Miss and I headed to eat at O'Charley's. It was so good and I am usually not a huge fan of O'Charley's!

On Sunday, we went to church and then headed out to WalMart. We had to get diapers, milk, dog food... the usual! Of course... we had to stop by Dairy Queen on the way home and get a good ole fattening Blizzard. :) Little Miss and I went to visit our friend, Michelle, who had surgery on Wednesday. It was great to see her doing so well after her surgery. We headed home and had Spaghetti for supper with Justin.

On Monday, Little Miss and I spent the day just her and I. We played and snuggled all day, again! We grocery shopped and ran some errands. Ashley and Carson came over for dinner and we had Sloppy Joe's, Caesar Pasta Salad and French Fries. Carson just loves to love on Little Miss. It is the sweetest thing ever!

Today, I am going back to work. It makes me sad to leave her, although I know that she is so taken care of while she is with the family that keeps her. This little girl is light of all of our lives. It just constantly leaves me wondering...
How can we be so BLESSED???

2 comments:

  1. AMEN! We are SOOO BLESSED with these beautiful babies! God couldn't have blessed me MORE and I know that for SURE! Love you Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! You are right, we are blessed!

    ReplyDelete