Monday, September 6, 2010

Sunday's Outings

On Sunday, we had a great day! The weather was perfect, again... in the low 80's and full sunshine. Our Sunday started off pretty crazy, but it ended up being a wonderful day! My sister and I took the kids to the zoo! It was Little Miss' first time going to the zoo, so we had a blast! Carson absolutely loved it this time. He has been several times, but this time he was so interested in the animals! Every time that we would walk away from an animal to go to the next one, he would say, "OHHH I want to see the AMINALS!" He calls them "aminals"! It is just too cute! Little Miss just rode along and would wake up from time to time. ;) The zoo was completely packed on Sunday! It was pretty crazy, but it was a great relaxing day that Ash and I both needed!

They have just added a new Flamingo Park at the zoo last Friday. It was so neat. I just love the Flamigos! Little miss got a few things from Flamingo Park...

Here is a picture of Little Miss and I

After the zoo, we ran into Halloween Express to try to find the kid's costumes. No such luck! We just aren't having the luck to find the one's that we want. So, just keep on looking! :) On Sunday night, we went to a suprise birthday party/cookout. We had a great time and Little Miss loved being around all of the kid's that were there.
Happy Birthday, Edye!!!
We had a fabulous Sunday! Our weekend was filled with family, friends, love, LOTS of laughter and little bit of craziness (which did get worked out!)
So today, I have Carson while Ash is working. Justin, Carson, Little Miss and I will spend the day hanging out in this faulous weather and then... who knows!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kel! Look's like ya'll had a fun/busy weekend like we did! :) I can't wait to see Little Miss again. Hopefully everything will be done for her by tomorrow/Thursday. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flamingo stuff for Little Miss! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete