Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy Busy Bees

We have been going and going and going...Ha...that is all that we do! :) So, here we go...
On Friday, my friend Hope and I gave our friend, Ashley, a Bachelorette Party! She is getting married on Ocotber 2nd to her long time High School sweetheart! Their story is really sweet and just reminds you that no matter what, you will end up with who you are meant to end up with. Her party turned out great! We all got her some cute little lingerie! Ohhh Lala!! :) We played a little game that was too cute! I, of course, forgot my camera at home so I didn't get any pictures!
Congratulations, Ash! I am so HAPPY for you!
Ash and her Mom, Annette, bought Little Miss the cutest little back pack ever! They also got her a picture board for her room, a sweet little bracelet, and the cutest outfit ever! It has such a sweet little hat that gors with it! They also got her a blanker made that is just out of this world! It has her name on it and we just LOVE it! Thank you both so much!! We are so thankful!!

We took a trip on Saturday to my Aunt's house in Portland, TN. It was so great to see them and to visit with them. I fixed up my Aunt Sandy's hair and my cousin Blake's hair. They looked awesome, I must say! Haha! Everyone got to love on Little Miss for a while we there. Aunt Sandy had told me a few days before that she was going to make fried chicken for us...YUMMY!!! She said that she knew that Mommy made it for us alot, and she knew that we weren't making it too much, so she said that she would make it for us. Friday night I had a crazy dream...I dreamed that my Mom was sitting in our recliner in my living room and she was eating fried chicken. I told her, "Wait let me take your picture with my phone so that Sandy can see you eat her fried chicken!"... I woke up feeling pretty awesome because I knew that my Mom would be sitting there with us at Aunt Sandy's. It is so easy to forget that she is with us because I can't talk to her, but little things like that can just make my whole week...month... or even year! I miss her so much! It feels so great to be around her family because she loved them with her whole heart! I feel so close to her when I am talking with my Aunt Sandy or my Mam (My Mom's Mom). We had a great time Saturday and I honestly hated to leave. I wish that we all lived much closer together. Saturday night, my sister, Carson, Alex, Autumn, Little Miss and I met up with one my best friends, Christy and her daughter, Liv at Olive Garden. It was very good! They gave us a huge table that was kinda enclosed all by itself, so we had a fabulous time while we were there! We were able to let all of the kids do their thing, in their high chairs of course, and not worry about them being so quiet! Liv was so excited to see Little Miss! She has baby dolls that are named after Little Miss! Bless her heart! It is so sweet! It was an awesome top off to a great day!

On Sunday we went to church and after church service, we had lunch there! It was so yummy! After church, we came home and relaxed for a while and then we headed out to my Dad's house for supper. We had grilled chicken, grilled hamburgers, grilled hot dogs, grilled pork chops, baked beans, loaded potatoe skins, and pasta salad. Ohhh, it was all so good! The kids played and played until they were just played out! So, they all slept good Sunday night, I am sure!

Monday was a wild day, as well! I had my nephew Carson and Little Miss and we just stayed in most of the day. I did actually get Little Miss' closet cleaned out, though! It was long over due, but I now have all of her clothes out that she can't fit into anymore! It made me a little sad to see what all she couldn't wear!

These are all of the clothes that I took out of her closet! There are a ton of things that she never even wore! Isn't that crazy?!? Anyways, I finished this up and then fed the two little eaters all day! They both just eat and eat and eat! Carson was so good yesterday! He was so loving all day! At one point, he climbed into my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck and looked at me and said, "Kay, I could just drink you up!" Awe...he makes me heart absolutely melt! He is so sweet! He also just kissed on Little Miss all day! After carson left, Justin, Little Miss and I headed to the Boro to meet Hope, a friend of mine, and her Mom, Virginia. They wanted to see Little Miss and they also had a gift for her. They got her 4 of the cutest little outfits ever!


Thank you so much, Hope and Virginia! We love it all so much!! They got to love on Little Miss for a little bit and then we headed out to go to our monthly Adoption Support Group. I love going to these because I love to hear other people's adoption stories! Last night's topic was Parenting Techniques. I figured Justin and I could learn some awesome stuff from that! lol! We definitely did! I will do a whole post on that next! Hope that you all enjoyed your weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love that you had that dream Kelly!!! I know you miss your mom so much but that just proves that she is watching over you and your family!!
    I'm glad you liked the backpack! And love the gifts that Hope and her mom gave her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just goes to show you, your mom is always watching over you all. So, amazing how we feel the presence of those we love that have went on before us. You will always be able to share sweet memories of your mom to Little Miss. Cute baby gifts, as well. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had that dream Kel. I think she was reassuring you that she is there with you, every day!!! It gives me chills thinking about it. I know she's so proud of you!!!

    I had SOOO much fun Friday night. I literally don't know where I'd be without you girls. Ya'll are my ROCK when it comes to anything. Thanks so much for being so good to me! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    I'm glad you liked Little Miss' things. I can't wait to seee her again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what an awesome dream about your Mom! Isn't it crazy how quickly they go through their clothes?!

    ReplyDelete