Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Perfect Saturday

On Saturday, the 4th, we took Little Miss to her first Parade! It was just a small parade with pretty much just horses, but it was awesome! She stayed awake through the entire thing! She was all laid back and didn't take her eye off of the horses! Everyone that passed would point and say, "Oh look at that little baby!" I would wave her little hand like she was saying, "Hi", right back to them! lol! I absolutely love being a mommy!!!
Here is a picture of us at the parade

Saturday was the first day here in Tennessee that actually felt like Fall. It was in the high 70's. It was amazing. Now my baby girl is very pale! :) She is going to be pretty light skinned, I do believe, so she hasn't been in the sun much at all! So, when we got home from the parade, we sat outside for a little while to let her enjoy the awesome weather and gorgeous sunshine! It was a perfect day!
Here is a picture of Little Miss and her Daddy

Here is a picture of Little Miss her and Mommy

Here is a picture of Little Miss with her Aunt "Hee Hee" and cousin, Carson

I am sure you all are wondering where Hee Hee came from!?! Well, my nephew, who is almost 14, started calling her that when he was a baby. He couldn't say Ashley, so he said Hee Hee. No one knows where he got that from, but it is what she has been called ever since, and we love it. I love it when kids come up with names all on their own!

On Saturday night, we all went over to my Dad's for a cook out. My Dad is an amazing cook! He LOVES grilling. We had an awesome night with family and great friends. This is what we were snuggled up to on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment